Laser FX Laser FX

That's a very fine piece of animation! You should surely make a finished animation, I really want to see your skills in action.

"I understood though that Newgrounds' users usually prefer long, badly-drawn but funny/silly/brutal animations, so I think I'll try to make one soon just to test it out."

That's not true at all. There's a variety of users who likes a variety of content. There's people who likes bad drawn while there's the ones who like animations where it has put a lot of effort (Though I think everyone likes good drawn animations = P).

And there's people who like funny, silly and brutal animations, as they like musical, romantic and adventurous animations as well.

What really decide if they like or not depend on their likes and dislikes, and the effort you put on your work.

Good luck on the next animation!

Khud0 responds:

Thanks for your reply!

Yeah, of course, people are different and I'm always going to keep my animations up to my standarts no matter how many "stars" I get here. But it's just worth testing out for fun :)

finding nemo 3: FREEMO finding nemo 3: FREEMO

Nemo is like my tears.

I lost them and will never get it back.

Joke Joke

You know, for a test animation with stick figures it's very good. The voice acting is good and the animation details are great. The only thing I disliked is that it loops again and again and you don't have the choose to stop, or that stop at the end and you can choose to watch again.

But besides that, it's a good little animation. I want more from you!

BorderlineMaybe responds:

Thanks, and I'm not sure how to add the stopping yet heh, still got some things to learn in flash

Buzz Off! Buzz Off!

laughtrack.mp4

Intro to Troll Treasure Intro to Troll Treasure

Not bad, if you did the scenario, it's really beautiful.

The only thing I disliked is that if you compare John with the scenario gives me a strange feel. Older cartoons do this, but they usually draw a black outline in the characters.

If you want to use these detailed scenarios I suggest you to begin draw black outlines in the characters. The animation still cool, good work!

stberntz responds:

I did everything :-) And thank you for the interesting comments on black outlines for John, I will consider it!

Another Day's Work Another Day's Work

Good animation! By the way I don't know why you looped it various times. If it's a test, it's ok though.

M & L [Shorts] - Paper Sprite M & L [Shorts] - Paper Sprite

So short but so perfect. The animation was great in the graphical part.

Really, you should try something big some day. It would of course deserve 5 stars and front page!

Normal Normal

It's not the best thing I've ever seen, but it's a little good animation.

I just don't know why you only used music for the credits. Why not put music for the animation too?

Anyways, good work!

MyAnnoyingNeighbor responds:

Thanks, i will keep that in mind

The Smoke The Smoke

Good little animation. You should look forward using sound effects and music, it enhance your animation. Also suddenly the guy with the glasses suddenly had their glasses disappeared. It was fun look his expressions however lol.

Motion Portrait: Orient Motion Portrait: Orient

Very cool and interesting atmosphere.

By the way, I don't know if only I noticed, but there is a hidden Tankman, that you can see if you go to the right and look to the left. Cool!