Space Dodge Space Dodge

There's some several problems for playing in computers. When you use the arrow keys, the page scrolls at the same time the spaceship moves. The mouse doesn't do anything but move the spaceship by clicking in the arrows in-game. The sprites are fine. Some sound effect could fit pretty well.

It seems it would work great in Android, but besides everything it's just a simple space shooter. Try add up some new stuff next time if you would like to. If this is your first time making a game, you did a good work, but try better next time.

ridinfree responds:

Thank you for responding. I will remap movement to W and S keys to prevent screen scrolling and as you guessed this was built for Android but having some exporter issues so thought I would share here for some feedback. Was built as a simple first game and will definitely be putting more time and effort into the next one.

Buggy and The Swarm of Evil Business Men Buggy and The Swarm of Evil Business Men

Well, this is sure the last thing I would except a song of mine be featured on.

Anyways, the game seems very simple. You used coding from a tutorial site, so I suppose you're still on coding. The visuals are funny, and I kinda like it, mainly the business men with Angry Faic.

There's not so much to say about it, just a generic shooter. If you're going to make other game again, check out for ideas that you can come to make your game be different of any others, adding some power-ups or different gimmicks maybe.

The only challenge here is find the so said dog. I think I'll try it!

That's 2 stars for you, but with some improvement you can double it! Also, thanks for using my song in your game, it's the first time something do this with one of my songs!

Agar 3D Agar 3D

It looks good, there's just one flaw on it that completely affects the gameplay: The bigger the ball, it more fasts get.

The original agar.io logic is that if you get bigger, you also get slower. But the balls just seems to be faster. I would recommend you to fix this.

ferhatayhan responds:

Actually it was. We got some suggestions from other platforms and just updated. We've added your suggestions to our list.
We are working on new update now, it contains ONLINE MULTIPLAYER & BETTER GAME MECHANICS for mobile apps and web version. We need more advices to get better gameplay. So do not hesitate comment and rating this game.
Update will be online very soon. I will keep you updated. Thanks for your comment and recommendation.

Turkey Hoops! Turkey Hoops!

Believe me or not I managed to get the egg stuck in the basket, so I was forced to reset it. Also it's strange hear the egg kicking in the title screen, it get's a bit annoying but isn't a big problem.

Good for a little 2 player game.

yamslayer responds:

Thanks for the comment! If the egg ever gets stuck - press space bar! It'll kick the egg, like tilt on a pinball machine :) and I'll see if I can stop the egg before title screen.

Soccer Cars Soccer Cars

It's a good game, but I noticed some problems with the AI of the opponent car. Sometimes the car acts like he was from your team and push the ball to his side goal.

But it doesn't happen usually, so it's a good little game.

No More Candy No More Candy

It's not bad but is a very plain game. It's understandable since it was made for a jam and you probably couldn't have time to do a big thing.

Anyways, still a plain game, but playable.

MonoFlauta responds:

Yes, we only had 48hs. Though glad is still playable! Thanks for playing it!

Bubble game Bubble game

To begin with, the screen is way too big. It really breaks the atmosphere. The thing of the game be available to various languages is cool. The music is a bit repetitive but not something you'll get mad if you hear more than 10 times.

The first level is already too hard, and the fact you can skip to the last level takes all the fun of it. I noticed that there is some power-ups to be used, but the game or the description don't give you any hints on how use it, so I don't even tested it.

Sorry, but this isn't very good.

Interview Hunt 2 Interview Hunt 2

The game is very good! It has creative ideas of gameplay, good menu design and the funny scenes that you can unlock after playing a mode. I really spent my time playing this game.

Good job!

byangGW responds:

Glad you enjoyed it. Thanks for playing.

Wanted Wanted

Not a bad game at all. It's fun and you can get over it. I just think you should specify in the instructions that you must press AND HOLD the down button to reload. I got some time to get that you must hold. It's also strange that you don't waste ammo by shooting in the sides, but that's alright because makes the difficult okay.

The visual art isn't good, but gameplay is the most important. Good job!

Pico Adventure Pico Adventure

This game had little effort on it. Once you defeat a enemy, your life resets and increases a bit. Alright. But your "points" also increases and resets. With this, you can use "Boom" that instantly kill all enemies. This take off all the fun of the game.

The enemies and scenario looks like it had been done with hurry. It makes the game looks bad. And it's bad.

You should try put more effort on these points to get a better rating on next games. (Also, if you don't know, the little boy mascot of Newgrounds is called Pico too.)