Laser FX Laser FX

That's a very fine piece of animation! You should surely make a finished animation, I really want to see your skills in action.

"I understood though that Newgrounds' users usually prefer long, badly-drawn but funny/silly/brutal animations, so I think I'll try to make one soon just to test it out."

That's not true at all. There's a variety of users who likes a variety of content. There's people who likes bad drawn while there's the ones who like animations where it has put a lot of effort (Though I think everyone likes good drawn animations = P).

And there's people who like funny, silly and brutal animations, as they like musical, romantic and adventurous animations as well.

What really decide if they like or not depend on their likes and dislikes, and the effort you put on your work.

Good luck on the next animation!

Khud0 responds:

Thanks for your reply!

Yeah, of course, people are different and I'm always going to keep my animations up to my standarts no matter how many "stars" I get here. But it's just worth testing out for fun :)

finding nemo 3: FREEMO finding nemo 3: FREEMO

Nemo is like my tears.

I lost them and will never get it back.

Joke Joke

You know, for a test animation with stick figures it's very good. The voice acting is good and the animation details are great. The only thing I disliked is that it loops again and again and you don't have the choose to stop, or that stop at the end and you can choose to watch again.

But besides that, it's a good little animation. I want more from you!

BorderlineMaybe responds:

Thanks, and I'm not sure how to add the stopping yet heh, still got some things to learn in flash

Space Dodge Space Dodge

There's some several problems for playing in computers. When you use the arrow keys, the page scrolls at the same time the spaceship moves. The mouse doesn't do anything but move the spaceship by clicking in the arrows in-game. The sprites are fine. Some sound effect could fit pretty well.

It seems it would work great in Android, but besides everything it's just a simple space shooter. Try add up some new stuff next time if you would like to. If this is your first time making a game, you did a good work, but try better next time.

ridinfree responds:

Thank you for responding. I will remap movement to W and S keys to prevent screen scrolling and as you guessed this was built for Android but having some exporter issues so thought I would share here for some feedback. Was built as a simple first game and will definitely be putting more time and effort into the next one.

Buggy and The Swarm of Evil Business Men Buggy and The Swarm of Evil Business Men

Well, this is sure the last thing I would except a song of mine be featured on.

Anyways, the game seems very simple. You used coding from a tutorial site, so I suppose you're still on coding. The visuals are funny, and I kinda like it, mainly the business men with Angry Faic.

There's not so much to say about it, just a generic shooter. If you're going to make other game again, check out for ideas that you can come to make your game be different of any others, adding some power-ups or different gimmicks maybe.

The only challenge here is find the so said dog. I think I'll try it!

That's 2 stars for you, but with some improvement you can double it! Also, thanks for using my song in your game, it's the first time something do this with one of my songs!

Agar 3D Agar 3D

It looks good, there's just one flaw on it that completely affects the gameplay: The bigger the ball, it more fasts get.

The original agar.io logic is that if you get bigger, you also get slower. But the balls just seems to be faster. I would recommend you to fix this.

ferhatayhan responds:

Actually it was. We got some suggestions from other platforms and just updated. We've added your suggestions to our list.
We are working on new update now, it contains ONLINE MULTIPLAYER & BETTER GAME MECHANICS for mobile apps and web version. We need more advices to get better gameplay. So do not hesitate comment and rating this game.
Update will be online very soon. I will keep you updated. Thanks for your comment and recommendation.

Happy Birthday TomyCase Happy Birthday TomyCase

Great stuff right there! I liked how you made it Megaman themed since he looks to love Megaman series.

Good job!

ScepterDPinoy responds:

Thank you. I'm sure he loves making Megaman fan art! ;)

Pac-Man & Inky Pac-Man & Inky

And then Pac-man had a surprise and both died. The end.

Dogyuunewgrounds 2016 Lemonade Stand Dogyuunewgrounds 2016 Lemonade Stand

Your hands has been blessed by the pixel gods.

ScepterDPinoy responds:

By the power of Gray Skull?